We wrote an article introducing you to Office 365 not long ago. So now we thought it would be a good idea to highlight the benefits of Office 365 in a little more detail… because there are lots of them.
If you like the sound of that, please read on…
- You are very likely to be familiar already with the tools Office 365 offers – Many small businesses worry about the impact of moving to a new system. Possible downtime. Staff apathy and resistance. Cost of training. The great thing about Office 365 is that you and your staff are probably already au fait with the tools it offers. So you’ll pretty much hit the ground running when you switch.
- You have 24/7 access to all that Office 365 provides – Because it’s cloud-based, you and your employees have access to it at all times. So you’re free to work wherever, on whatever device, you want. But that’s not all… Being cloud-based, you can view your Office 365 system as part of your disaster recovery plan. If your office floods, or is damaged by fire, you can still continue to work on your documents and files as long as you have access to the internet!
- Office 365 makes collaboration and communication within organisations, and beyond, simple and easy – If Fred Blogs has written a report in Aberdeen, and you have permission to access it, you can do so in Whitstable, Wantage or wherever, as long as you have the internet. Simples.
- It’s easy to use – Most people are very familiar with the Windows environment. Office 365 is easy to use, intuitive, and extensive in what it offers.
- Superb storage capacity – In the age of webmail and collaborative working, generous storage is not just a nice-to-have, it’s a must. Office 365 offers superb cloud storage as basic, with even more for a small extra monthly cost.
- It’s a safe and secure office and file storage solution – Security is a priority for Office 365. You can access the same systems used by Microsoft to protect your email, files and documents. Messages can be scanned for spam and malicious software, and your IT infrastructure is thus protected.
- You don’t need to be an IT expert to administer it on a day-to-day basis – Office 365 is designed for SMEs without IT staff. Once you’re up and running, you can focus on your business and not worry any further. If you work with an IT support company, they can step in from time to time if necessary and that’s about it.
- Superb uptime and disaster recovery facility – Office 365 has been designed for reliability, availability and performance. It’s designed to safeguard your key data via disaster recovery with multiple datacentres. It has a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
- It’s flexible in its offering depending on your business needs – There various packages and pricing options available to you, so you can choose to have and use what you need… and not pay for any more than that.
- It’s a professional offering seen by your customers at a predictable monthly cost – Office 365 is a state-of-the-art offering. It facilitates collaboration utilising a familiar software environment. Your customers know it, and they trust it.
If you’d like to find out more about how Office 365 could benefit your business, please give us a call!