With hosted Microsoft Exchange, companies of any size can benefit from a powerful emailing solution for a low monthly investment per user. Hosted Exchange brings all the power and features of Microsoft Exchange to your desktop and mobile devices, without having to spend the time and money of setting up and maintaining your own servers.
Designed by Microsoft with the end user in mind, the Hosted Exchange platform will scale easily regardless of the size of your business
- Benefit from 25 GB storage capacity per user together with an integrated antivirus/antispam filter.
- Your employees can access a wide array of features such as calendar, tasks and contacts share, enabling them to work in optimized conditions.
- Share your documents with everyone, including your employees.
- No more data stored in multiple locations, everything is now centralized for increased efficiency.
- Information security is guaranteed through the definition of multiple access profiles.
- Seamlessly communicate through instant messaging.
- No more travel to meetings, just set them up using web and video conferencing.
- White boards and notes help you work as if you were around the same table.
Continuous remote access
- Wherever they are, your employees can still access their emails and business tools.
- They can synchronize their on-site data with their mobile devices through Active Sync.
Operating systems : Windows 7, Vista SP2, XP*, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
System software : Microsoft.NET Framework 3.0 (for Windows XP)/ Java Client3 1.4.2 (for Macintosh OS X)
Browsers : IE®8 (Windows XP), IE®7 and later (Windows Vista and Windows 7), Mozilla Firefox 3.x or above, Apple Safari 3.x
*Windows XP Home edition and Media Center are not supported, except federated identity.